I'm bored. Hence I'm gonna write these down for entertainment's sake (Evanescence rocks!):
"Maybe you say you still want me,
Maybe you say that you don't,
Maybe we say that it's over,
Baby, I can't let you go."
"Wonder Boy, what is the secret of your power?
Wonder Boy, won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck man?"
"Let's do the timewarp again! Let's do the timewarp again!
It's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right.
With your hands on your hips, you bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane.
Let's do the timewarp again! Let's do the timewarp again!"
"So go on and scream, scream at me
I'm so far away, I won't be broken again.
I've got to breathe, I can't keep going under."
"My wounds cry for the grave
My soul cries for deliverance
Will I be denied, Christ, tourniquet, my suicide?"
"Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices at my ear
Death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear
She beckons me, shall I give in?
Upon my end, shall I begin?
Forsaking all I've fallen for I rise to meet the end..."
"What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me and to wake to find that you're not there?
What I got to do to make you want me?
What I gotta do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
It's sad, so sad, it's a sad sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd.
It's sad, so sad, why can't we talk it over?
Oh, it seems to me that sorry seems to be the hardest word..."
"It's just one of those days where you don't wanna wake up,
Everything is fucked, everybody sucks.
You don't really know why but you wanna justify, ripping someone's head off.
No human contact and if you interact, your life is on contract.
Your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker,
It's just one of those days.
It's all about the he said she said bullshit.
I think you better quit letting shit slip or you'll be leaving with a fat lip.
It's all about the he said she said bullshit,
I think you better quit talking that shit."
"Oh my love, please don't cry.
I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life.
I don't know much at all, I don't know wrong from right.
All I know is that I love you tonight."
"You're always there in my thoughts.
But that doesn't mean that it's on."
"And there's a million of us just like me,
Who curse like me; who just don't give a fuck like me,
Who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
And just might be the next best thing but not quite me!
'Cause I'm slim shady, yes, I'm the real shady,
All you other slim shadys are just imitating,
So won't the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?
"He said, ' I've been to the year 3000,
Not much is changed but they live underwater.
And your great, great, great granddaughter is pretty fine.' "
"(Come on) Sing with me (Sing)
For the years (Sing it),
For the laughter, sing for the tears.
Sing with me just for today,
Maybe tomorrow the Good Lord will take you away..."
- #67